Posted by: jane | 2009-04-07

I had my period the other day and Boy did my stomach ache,I recently started going on Diane for my face But I dont think this has anything to do with it as this has happend to me before.My stomach was really sore for about 15 minutes but extremely sore i was driving and almost pulled over.when i got home I went to change my pad and thier fell this thing from my virgina it was almost the sise of an egg and looked like an organ of mine.Im not sure what this is and whre it comes from,It cant be a klot not that big ...Please assist me

Clots can be very big. I would suggest that you have a gynae check-up to see if there is any problem with the uterus.

Posted by: JANE | 2009-04-08

Has anyone come up with a solution to my problem?Or even some advise ??Please I would really appreciate this

Reply to JANE