Question
Posted by: dj | 2008/10/08

Period

hi doc.
i am on triphasil i wanted to skip my period last month.so i skipped allthe red pills and went on to the white pill on the new pack. i got my period the next day.
it lasted for ten days.
i am now on th red of the triphasil alreadaey on my 4th day of the red pill and still no period?
plz explain to me whats happening.
im also afraid that i might fall pregnant now .

Because Triphasil has 3 differnt types of pill, it does not work as well as other pills in letting you skip a period. your cycle is now out of synch. the only thing you can do is continue taking the pills in the right order and it will sort itself out.