Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/09/03

period

Hi, i have been on nordett for a while now. I have stopped taking the pill for a month and had sexual intercourse and had then taken the morning after pill to prevent falling pregnant. Before taking the morning after pill I had my normal period which only lasted two days, I then had sexual intercourse and the morning after pill. I started bleeding 3 days later but more like dirty blood. I am back on the pill but the bleeding hasn' t stopped. This is snice 23rd August 2008. What can I do in this case to stop the bleeding?

This is probably a result of taking the morning after pill. The best thing is to just let things resolve naturally. Taking other medications now will just mess up your cycle further.