Question
Posted by: V | 2009-02-19

perimenopause

A few years back I had to have IVF due endo and my I do not have very a very good supply eggs. My doc said at the time that it could mean a early menopause onset. My mom had menopause at 33, and for a few months I am experiencing strange symptoms. The periods are very scanty, my breasts ache all month, I have a pressure feeling in my lower middle back. Insomnia, skin break outs. My irritable bowel is worse than ever. Low sex drive. nausea. Could this be the start. Is there a blood test to pick this up?

Your symptoms could be hormonal, not necessarily early menopause. There are hormone tests that can be done.