Question
Posted by: mona | 2011/06/07

Periferal Neuropthy

Periferal Neuropthy I have this condition and it is getting worse i am 62 and this is killing me nothing works tonite i took 450mg of LYRICA and 300mg tramalSr150 i have been on so many meds . i cannot walk on my feet its too painful, i would rather expire than carry on with this. My bladder is damaged and my bowl.

Mona

I suggest that you make an appointment at a pain clinic, in order for them to work out a pain management plan.

Refer to the following link regarding peripheral neuropathy for detailed information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripheral_neuropathy