Posted by: wendy | 2012-07-20

Peri menopause

I am a 45 year old female - I am really suffering with symptoms i think are peri menopause?
My face is hot all the time. If i am exposed to a heater or have a hot bath i feel very hot and faint. I have had headaches and feel lightheaded at times. I have a big memory problem suddenly and also feel emotional all the time (Moody)

Is this peri menopause and is there a health supplement I can take? are there any hormone home tests one can do? (I do not have med aid)

It is definately possible that you are experiencing menopausal symptoms. Unfortunately, there is no health supplements that will make a difference or any home hormonal test that can be done. You will have to consult your doctor or gynaecologist for an examination, blood tests and treatment.