Question
Posted by: feeling foolish | 2010-05-25

Peri menopause?

I am 43 and until now have not really taken note of symptoms, but it seems like the dots are starting to connect. I am skipping periods more often. Now I am starting to notice that I am glowing when other souls head for comforters (foolish huh). At my last gynae visit I was prescribed yasmin to stabilise my FSH which was just off normal, but despite the fact that I am sterilized my med aid declined to pay for it and due to the expense I was forced to stop taking it. Other factors like vaginal dryness have also come into play. What do I do?!

The solution to menopausal symptoms is HRT. There are cheaper forms and I would suggest that you make the investment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-27