Question
Posted by: Dave | 2012/03/08

Performance Anxiety

As hard as it has been to come to this conclusion, I have finally acknowledged that I have performance anxiety.
It has happened on so many occassions, more particular when having sex with a woman for the first time, that I have a hard erection during foreplay, but then it goes numb just before penetration. I''m 24, a moderate drinker, exercise and am in relatively good shape.
This problem is making me reluctant to engage in new relationships.
Has anybody experienced it and how was it solved...

This is usually due to a psychological issue which create doubt in your mind. It an also just be mind over matter - thus because you afraid it happens. Stay away from al sorts of pills (natural or from chemist) till you had a physical check up with a doctor. Some of these remedies can have severe consequences if you have an underlying health problem (which you are not necessarily aware of). The best is to discuss it with a trained therapist. You can get a contact number of a therapist close to you. SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) DEidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Dave | 2012/03/09

Hi Guys, thanks for the great advice. (Bushe excluded)
Where can I get these products ?
Will I not become dependant on them once I begin using them ?

Reply to Dave
Posted by: The Fixer | 2012/03/09

Dave. I can assure you this is a mental problem. You think it, so you get it(Or loose it shall I say) You need to do things that will convince yourself you''re fine.

The first thing you need to know is: The fact that you have a good erection to start with means IT WORKS!

Do you get nightly erections during sleep and when you wake up? YES? You''re fine!

I can go on and on... but the crux of the matter is that there are hundreds of signs to show you that physically you are fine. So take that, believe it and believe in yourself.

Also, try and forget about the main course and concentrate on the STARTERS. The longer you play, the closer your partner will get to fulfillment.

Take a pil, if that will help you to believe. If you don''t believe, a pil won''t help anyway.

Good luck!

Reply to The Fixer
Posted by: xyz | 2012/03/09

Try these pills it is new on the market from Japan,Chao jimengnan Super Power Man, there is only 4 in the box, chew 1 about a half hour before sex, these pills make you hard and you will also last longer.I use one, also went limp while I was busy, but now after about 2 weeks, hard as a rock.Hope it helps.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: James | 2012/03/09

Hi Dave, I also suffer from PA from time to time. I use Enduramax which helps to an extend. Im very average down there so I always had PA with a new partner. PA can also be a result of a physical or psychological problem or a combination of both. If this is not the case for you, try anxiety tabs or drops an hour or two before sex.

Reply to James
Posted by: BUSHE | 2012/03/08

U''RE CURSED BOSS.

Reply to BUSHE