Posted by: Peri-Peri | 2008-12-11

Perenium tearing

Is it possible for the perenium to tear without bleeding? Please explain.

I really do feel like I' m coming apart. If I lie on my back with my legs bent up and my feet positioned closer to my bum and a feel down there. I' m almost certain that I' m only less than a finger tip hard by my anal opening. I' m almost certain that the muscle was a lot stronger and ' longer'  if I can explain it like that.

Also If I touch with my finger, it doesn' t feel very strong (also seems to be loose skin) and when I push my muscles from the inside (not with me finger but against my finger) it seems to strengthen slighlty.

I' m very concerned. Even if I stand and go into a squat position I feel like there is nothing left down there.

Please please explain why I' m feeling so " open"  ?
Could I have torn by wearing G-strings and them friction of the string against my body? Or perhaps from tearing a long time ago from ballet moves and stretching when I was younger. I have been feeling like I' m coming apart for many years, and I don' t know why, it feels like it is getting worse.

If I have torn, would I gynae be able to pick this up without me telling them or would I need to explain?

If I have torn how can it be checked-what are the symptoms.
WOUld I need to see another doctor other than a gynae?

I' m really stressed out and really don t know what kind of doctor to visit to " measure"  this. Is it possible that I have torn and that it may get worse? Or am I just going mad.

Please please please please, offer me as much info as possible? I' m feeling like an absolute reject at the moment.

If I have torn, can I be ' mended' ? If so how? What are the side effects. If I have torn and have not had it attended to will it continue to get worse.

I don' t know all the tmedical jargen, but I trust that you are understand what I' m trying to explain to you and that you can offer me the best and most sound advice as to what I/m feeling, what I should be feeling and what is wrong with me and what should be done.

Thank you so much for your time. I anticipate your answer

The best advice is that you see a gynaecologist. It is very difficult without an examination to determine what the problem is that you are feeling. It is unlikely that G-strings or ballet would have caused tearing. Child birth could do this though.