Question
Posted by: Annelise | 2010/09/27

Peptan Collagen

Good day,
I saw an advert for Biogen collagen tabs but when i went to purchase the tabs i was informed by the sales assistant that peptan collagen sachets is a better choice as it has a better absorption rate. I was just wondering if the peptan collagen is basically the same as "  regular"  collagen ie would it offer the same benefits as i cannot find a lot of info about peptan''''''''s benefits.
Thanks!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i do not know either of these product very well. the Peptan claims it is better absorbed and in a different form.There is some more info on this website : http://www.rousselot-rhc.com/peptan-collagen-concentrate.html.

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za