Question
Posted by: Annelise | 2010/09/22

Peptan Collagen

Good day,
I saw an advert for Biogen collagen tabs but when i went to purchase the tabs i was informed by the sales assistant that peptan collagen sachets is a better choice as it has a better absorption rate. I was just wondering if the peptan collagen is basically the same as "  regular"  collagen ie would it offer the same benefits as i cannot find a lot of info about peptan''''s benefits.
Thanks!

Hallo Annelise
Peptan is a collagen made from fish. There is very little scientific information available on the effectiveness of collagen supplements. I don't know these products well but they should work basically the same. The natural health expert may be able to answer your question better!

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/22

Hallo Annelise