Question
Posted by: OU | 2011/05/19

PEPPR SPRAY

just wanted to ask is it legal to carry pepper spray for protection? if yes were can i buy it.

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi OU,

Yes it is legal to carry Pepper Spray. Sprays are available from most security shops. It's imperative to purchase a good quality pepperspray. I am an agent for SWAT peppersprays which is a real good quality spray. You can contact our offices to place orders for SWAT Peppersprays and we are able to post it to you where ever you reside in South Africa.

CombatCoaching.com
Tel (031) 903 7616
Cell 083 226 1576
email info@combatcoaching.com

Morne
www.combatcoaching.com

2
Posted by: Bastard Child | 2011/08/15

Hi Morne please could you email me the pricing on all your self defence equipment please - theo.burger@daimler.com

Reply to Bastard Child
Posted by: self defence expert | 2011/05/19

Hi OU,

CombatCoaching.com
Tel (031) 903 7616
Cell 083 226 1576
email info@combatcoaching.com

Morne
www.combatcoaching.com

Reply to self defence expert