Question
Posted by: Larona | 2010/05/03

peppers

Hello,I really enjoy eating a chicken salad with peppers in it.I have this at restaurants only. I would like to know what the sweet pepper is called and what supermarket has it. I know some of the benefits of pepper is vitamin c so I would be really pleased to find out from you.

Dear Larona
Do you mean the name of the sweet pepper? If you want to buy them at a green grocer or supermarket, ask for "Sweet peppers" - you can buy yellow, green and red ones. The other type of pepper is called a "chilli pepper" which has a very strong spicy taste. The attendants at the greengrocer or supermarket will show you which ones you need to buy. Both types of pepper have a high vit C content and contain compounds that act as antioxidants which are good for health.
Enjoy

1

Dear Larona
Enjoy