Question
Posted by: Jack | 2011/05/09

PEpil

I had a talk with a sexologist about 18 months ago and understood that a pil was going on the market to stop PE. Do you know about such a pill and i would like to know if it is avalible yet.

Dear Jack,

I am aware that in severe cases of PE, and when the traditional interventions for PE has not been successful, that certain anti-depressant medication is utilised to assist in the treatment of PE, as its side effect is that it delays ejaculation.

As for the "pill" being developed specifically for the treatment of PE I am unaware of its availability and use at this point in time.