Question
Posted by: JUDES | 2008-11-17

PEP

I went to doc for pep yesterday after a condom burst, she gave me combivir and told me that it' s going to make me very sick.I need to know just how sick it will make me and will I still be able to go to work and do my normal day to day stuff. Is there anything that can help with the side effects? I' m so worried.

Hallo Judes
See http://www.drugs.com/sfx/combivir-side-effects.html for a full list of side effects. Please note that this does not mean that you WILL get all of these! The most common side effects are nausea, headache and tiredness. If you have liver or kidney problems you need to be more vigilant for serious side effects.