Posted by: lala | 2009-03-26

i dont like people through all my traveling they all backstabbing and manipulating and are the worst they dont care about women' s feelings. and women are too bitchy and they always think they right.people take advantage of bighearted people like me.

Obviously you've had some rather nasty experiences --- but ALL men are not x or Y, and neither are ALL women. Some of each are nasty, and maybe you've met more of that type than usual. A counsellor might be able to help you get things into perspective and to avoid being taken advantage of

Posted by: Aubrie | 2009-03-26

all people help you in someway...ive learned that alot of people are like that but you just need to find a couple of people you can really relie (idk how to spell that) on!! thats what i did, it worked for me!! hope you fell better-Luv Aubrie-

Reply to Aubrie