Question

pension fund

i need some advice please urgently. i discovered (by snooping) that my company has nt been making the contributions to my pension fund, however still deducting it frm my salary. This has been going on for 5 months. What is the next step?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Pension Fund

If they have been making deductions for the Pension Money and not paying it over that is fraudulent. You can raise that with the Pension Fund Ombudsman immediately.

2
Posted by: Labour lawyer | 2010/08/20

Re: Pension Fund

Reply to Labour lawyer
Posted by: Administerer | 2010/08/17

Ask your HR office of you pension fund no. and your company to where this is being paid do some investigating yourself .....if you have i.net google them for assistance ..

Reply to Administerer