Question
Posted by: PRAVEEN | 2010/12/01

PENNIS FORESKIN

I AM 29 YEARS OLD. FORESKIN OF MY PENNIS IS NOT YET CUTTED. I CANNOT PULL BACK IT DURING MASTUBARATION IN A ERRECTED STAGE. WHEN IT IS NOT ERECTED IT CAN BE MOVED BACK. . HOW TO PULL THE FORESKIN WITHOUT PAIN. WILL I HAVE ANY PAIN DURING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH MY PARTNER. ADVICE ME

Besides pain it can also have some hygiene implications. I suggest you go to your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre - SASHA

5

You want to have good sex? With your foreskin problem, get circumcised. You will be rid of all problems you have now. Stretching your foreskin will not last, you will start with tears that have other problems. Just get circumcised.

Posted by: Mo-Mo | 2010/12/01

get it cut off and later u will still enjoy sex and also enjoy when u are doing mastubating

Reply to Mo-Mo
Posted by: Gogo | 2010/12/01

i dont have a foreskin i have cut. Go to eastern cape they will sort it out for u.

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: jelly | 2010/12/01

Go and see a docter.

Reply to jelly
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/01

Reply to sexologist