Question
Posted by: Zombo | 2010/07/01

penis Weight Lifting

I get curious when it comes to sex. Recently while playing, I tied some string to a golf ball with some tape around to secure it and tied it around the shaft of my erect penis. I then proceeded to lift the golf ball…  Am I the only guy who can lift/ tries to lift things with his penis?

I find this so fascinating and turns me on to know what I can with it, that I am “ gyming”  my member and will after much practice try with a snooker ball… 

Am I alone in trying this or attempting this. Can the Sexologist advise me of any danger to this?

My first thought (after smiling about the game you are playing) is that you need to be careful not to tie things too tightly around your penis, and particularly not for any length of time as blood needs to FLOW through the penis just like other parts of the body! The second is to beware that you don't cause damage to the spongy tissue in the corpus cavernosum (the two long chambers down the length of your penis that fill with blood). WHilst it is unlikely as your penis wouldn't be able to lift something that heavy - it is possible to 'fracture' the penis - essentially this is a tearing of the spongy tissue. ouch!

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/07/01

Lifting a golf ball is nothing ! In the far east there are regular competitions to measure how much weight a man can be held by an erect penis. A man stands with his legs apart on 2 chairs. He comes into the judging hall with a piece of rope attached to his erect penis. He wears an Arabian type of coat with no underwear. Judging assistants then attach heavy weights to the rope that hangs form his penis. I cannot recollect what the winning weights were, but it is umbelievably heavy, say 50kg or so.

Try to Google this sport and come back with results. Would be interesting to learn about it again.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/07/01

Nah I once lifted a bowling ball with my penis tied to a rope.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/01

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist