Penis slightly " curved"  when having an erection

My penis is slightly curved when erect. Is this common or not? I' m a bit embarresed about is - I know that my wife had 2 sexual partners before we met and am afraid that she will compare my curved penis to her ex partners!

Being concerned about your partner’s reaction to your slightly curved erect penis is something that could fairly easily be dealt with through open communication. However It is highly recommended that you seek advice from a Urologist. It is important for the doctor to do a thorough examination to determine what the cause of this bent is. There is a condition called Peyronies disease that could be present and has treatment possibilities if you are certain that it is diagnosed correctly. I have included a link that could provide you with some information - You are furthermore welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where we could assist you to get in touch with a suitable doctor as close as possible to you.

I love a curved dick. It finds my G spot more often and stimulates me better. Pity all men did not have a curve!

Posted by: Oh Boy | 2009-05-21

If it curves to the left it means that you are right handed, to the right you are left handed, do you get my point?

Reply to Oh Boy

Quite normal. HAve seen many similar

Posted by: Greek God | 2009-05-20

You lucky its erect,It could be worse

Reply to Greek God

Forgot to mention that it curves slightly to the left.