Question
Posted by: swapnil | 2012/01/16

penis skin problem

I hv prblm for intrcourse my skin on tip of penis is not move back its hurt plz guide

It is important that you go to the clinic and ask a doctor to have a look and help you. The doctor will give you the best advice. This is a medical problem which the doctor can fix. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: Guy | 2012/01/18

I had the same problem, with me it actually tears, had sex last might and its torn again. Going in next week for a circ.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: asap | 2012/01/17

See a doctor ASAP go for a few opinions, if its phimosis it can be fixed with a small operation, otherwise you might have to have it removed. Get professional help and dont listen to others opinions.

Good Luck

Reply to asap
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/17

Reply to sexologist