Posted by: Daddy | 2008-12-06

Penis size enlargement

I would like to know if size can be enlarged other using surgery. Do we have medically proven drug that can assist in enlarging?

firstly, you should not be concerned with size - the length of a penis does not mean a better lover! Many people incorrectly assume that the size of a penis is equivalent to a good lover, this is FALSE! The interior of the vagina only has a sufficient nerve endings in the first 4 cm and hence a small penis will be more than sufficient to keep her satisfied. Secondly, most women obtain an orgasm from clitoral stimulation and not vaginal penetration.

There are surgeries available for increasing the length of the penis but they are expensice painful and only result in 2-3cm increase in a flacid penis AND no increase in the length of an erect penis.

Other methods for increasing a penis length (pills, creams etc) are scientifically unproven!

Posted by: Sly | 2008-12-11

I had a long Penis when i was a little boy and one day when my mum was bathing me she saw bed bugs on my Penis. She tried to remove it and i told her that is been there for a long time and my mum went ahead to remove it. So these bed bugs sucked a lot of blood from my Penis and ever since then my penis have been small.

Secondly, i don’ t stay longer when having sex with my partner even if i tried not to but i still release in less than 5 mins.

Please can some one help me about out?

Reply to Sly
Posted by: Trev | 2008-12-07

Although female satisfaction does not depend on penis length,as a male,I feel that my penis is nevertheless too short,[only 14cm long erect,but very thick ie 5cm across],and when flaccid,it doesnt look that good,and I would feel inadequate,and even fearfull of ridicule by a woman as a result.The flaccid size I think is important -even to a woman,as I believe that should she see the flacid size,without seeing it erected,she may be put off.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: PoPie | 2008-12-06

Those pills, doesn' t work, U just have to accept what u have and be proud of it. How small is u' re penis?

Reply to PoPie