Posted by: Mr. Concerned | 2013-01-29

Penis size

Dear Sexoligist

What is the average size of the penis? I am quite concerned as I believe I am too small.

What is the size suppose to be when erect?

average length of erect penis is 11 to 15 cm .One never measures flaccid length as that is not how you compare penis size .Please measure your erect penis size

a lot of people lie about there size just to bring you down. Im about 6-6.5 and ive pleased lots of girls and some of them thinks that is a llittle to big

Posted by: m rasif | 2013-01-30

how to incrise

Reply to m rasif
Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-29

I think the average size is between 13 and 15cm''s.It is said that size does not count,so make sure you have lots of foreplay &  find positions that your partner enjoys

Reply to XXX