Question
Posted by: Lesiba | 2012/06/19

Penis size

I have a problem, women that i met dont want do it again. one day someone told me my penis is big, it is 16cm long and 2cm thick when erect. What do women prefer size ?

It sounds like your penis is definitely big enough. Many men feel that they have to be a certain size in order to statisfy their partner. What is more important is to be attentive to your partner's needs.

11
Posted by: karim | 2012/06/27

hi,
i have a penis with the size of 11 cm when arose and 9 cm in diameter. do you have any suggestion about that. i am 25 years old and vergine.

Reply to karim
Posted by: Ms. Lady Luck | 2012/06/21

JJ, jy is `n man so na `n vrou se hart :-)

16cm: it looks quite long on a ruler, but it isn''t really long in real life.

Reply to Ms. Lady Luck
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/06/21

This question had me getting my tape measure out must admit!
16cm is a more than adequate length BUT 2cm? What measurement is this - circumference? Hmm, something doesnt measure up here. What am I missing?
LESIBA, think you better measure again.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: JJ | 2012/06/21

Dont worry about penis size - there are more ways to please a woman than just with a large penis. Thats what most men fail to realise. Its about the relationship you have with the person. If you''re gonna be stupid and just have sex with random people then yes size matters but if you are really into someone then make efforts to keep her happy both in and out of the bedroom and your penis size worries wont be an issue any longer. *its about love not lust* - and this is coming from a guy

Reply to JJ
Posted by: To Hestia | 2012/06/20

I do enjoy foreplay more that doing it , i dont mind to play for long time.

Reply to To Hestia
Posted by: BOZO | 2012/06/19

Ek het my buurvrou binne in n koma genaai.Sy het uitgepass van te veel orgasmes.

Reply to BOZO
Posted by: BOZO | 2012/06/19

Nee man daai is klein, my boerepiel is 21 cm lank en 10 cm in diameter.Ek kom om te naai

Reply to BOZO
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/06/19

No yours is not big. It is actually quite thin.
You are doing something else wrong

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/06/19

it is not really that big. Maybe you should work more on foreplay

Reply to Hestia
Posted by: Stevie | 2012/06/19

IF IT IS TOO BIG...CHOP IT OFF

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/19

Reply to sexologist