Question
Posted by: Naveed | 2012/05/10

Penis size

Recently, like in last 4 months my penis size reduced. Before it was very normal like 6"  when fully erected, but now its almost half.

What is the reason and now what should i do to gain my previous size again.

Thank you for your question. Many men have concerns about this but the reality is that it is impossible for the penis to physically shrink – there are however other factors that could add to it seemingly loosing size and for further reading I gladly attach the following link that could shed some light for you on the matter: http://penisshrinking.com/

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: Mohammed | 2012/05/11

The reason for this if you have palque in penis/ or payronie disease , IT will shrink.
Dont worry you can enjoy anal sex with your wife, small penis is good for anal sex, woman loves it.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: greek god | 2012/05/11

tie a rope wth a 1kg load on it so it can stretch(Im not joking)

Reply to greek god
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/11

Reply to Sexologist