Posted by: MR NICE GUY | 2010-10-20

penis size

My grlfrd recently told me i have a small penis and we live together and have 2 kids. This was after she found that i was cheating. She says she has kept this for 6 years didnt want to disapoint me. How do i take this out of my mind but i do make her orgasm 4 to 7 times in differant positioned. is there someding i can do for my penis. plse help

Dear Mr Nice guy,

I suspect that the issue at hand is not so much the size of your penis and potentially the expression of your partner's anger and disappointment at the breach of the trust in your relationship and the impact this has had on your ego. I would suggest some couples counseling to work through the affair instead of concern with enlarging the size of your penis.

Posted by: KKK | 2010-10-22

chief why did you get caught....le lena banna

Reply to KKK
Posted by: Ole | 2010-10-21

Attention: Nice Guy

It''s good to see you''re back. And if you keep offering great, intelligent advice, then you should also be fine.

Reply to Ole
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-21

It''s normal, that''s what woman say to make us feel bad, they know our weakest point, good for them. you should be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: kop dom | 2010-10-21

Jubba you 100% correct , how can you let her put you down like that ,you should have said her v is too big the reason you have cheated.

Reply to kop dom
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-21

if she say u small then no doubt she getting bigger somewhere else, ask her that.

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: no penis | 2010-10-21

i would suggest you measure your willy and then you decide whether it''s average or small or big..... if you think your willy is 15cm long when erected then i believe your average.

Reply to no penis
Posted by: Lego | 2010-10-21

She should have cut the little thing right off. Shame on you for cheating!

Reply to Lego
Posted by: Homer | 2010-10-21

Haha - Serves you right for cheating - Its probably the STD''s eating away at your willy ...Lol

Reply to Homer
Posted by: neverlostCONTROL | 2010-10-20

buy a dildo (for your wife)

Reply to neverlostCONTROL
Posted by: Whena | 2010-10-20

She was just a bitch and getting you back for cheating

Reply to Whena