Question
Posted by: Deon | 2010/07/01

Penis size

Hi I am 29 years old and a bit embarassed to ask my GP this question,
My penis is 6cm when placid and 11cm when fully erect.
Is this normal or am I too small?
Ladies is this a turn off, if considered too small.

You sound quite normal. Remember several things, some of which have already been mentioned in the replies from others...
Many men have concerns about the size of their penis and most (the vast majority) of men have an adequately sized penis! There are several important points to consider here:
1. your penis looks smaller when looking down on it than it will from the side (as you see other men's penises in the loo's).

2. most vaginas can accommodate any sized penis - (think that a vagina holds something as slim as a tampon, and can stretch to the size of a baby's head during childbirth). The sensitive parts of a woman's genitals are external (clitoral area) and about 1 or 2 inches inside the vagina on the front (anterior) wall - where penis size doesn't really come into play.

Claire - SASHA

14
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/31

My penis is 20 cm erect I'm worried if it will fit i dont want to have sex for the first time and say sorry it doesnt fit how far can it go before i reach her block point

Posted by: sakib | 2015/08/25

Hi, I am from Bangladesh, My penis is 15 cm in length and 11 cm in girth.. will it fit into my future wife's vagina..will i feel tight inside her with 11 cm..

Reply to sakib
Posted by: Don | 2010/07/19

It dostnt matter as long as u know were is the g-spot,and u know how to finish her off! yah u can finish any woman on ur path

Reply to Don
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/07/03

With an erect penis 11cm long you will be able to give a lady multiple orgasms. You must just learn HOW to make love to a woman. Buy yourself a good book about love making, not a pornographic sex book. It starts with kissing, lots of touching her skin over her whole body, then her private parts until she begs you to put your penis into her vagina. If you satisfy her properly, she will love your 11cm penis. I believe that women dislike guys with 18cm penises who are just jumping on them and finishes in 5 minutes.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/07/03

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/07/03

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/07/03

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: ** | 2010/07/01

My best lover had a penis about 9cm
My worse lover had a penis about 16cm

It''s not what you have, it''s how you use it!

Reply to **
Posted by: fem1 | 2010/07/01

are you at least thick? if not, then I dunno. I prefer bigger myself.. sorry just my preference.

Reply to fem1
Posted by: Egg | 2010/07/01

You both will still be able to stimulate a womens G-spot.

Reply to Egg
Posted by: Penis | 2010/07/01

i''m 29y old and when fully erect it''s only 9cm so i guess you still beat me, but i realise that i''m small.

Reply to Penis
Posted by: Penis | 2010/07/01

Reply to Penis
Posted by: Egg | 2010/07/01

It is fine.

Reply to Egg
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/01

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist