Question
Posted by: Vinod k | 2010/06/01

penis shorten

Sexologist,
I am 55 years old male. I have peyronie (bend in penis) when erected .
My penis size at young age was 7 inch when erected. But now it is only 5 inches when erected.
I wanna know penis size reduction is due to peyronie or growing age ?

your case will be best answered by your urologist as there are a number of factors that need to be identified and recorded prior to proper diagnosis.

as a footnote, your penis will decrease with age but not by two inches. the decrease in size may actually be due to erectile dysfunction (ED). ie: inability to maintain an erection at optimum functionality - size, duration, ability to penetrate etc. thus i suspect that you may inadvertedly be sufering from ED coupled with Peyronie's disease. once your ED is treated, you will be able to regain optimum erection size.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/01

I suspect that due to blood flow issues as we get older,the length of the penis can be affected ie less blood to engorge the penis.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/01

Reply to sexologist