Posted by: Dale | 2011-07-07

Penis shape

I have what I believe to be a problem, my penis when flaccid is only about 7-8 cm long,and when erected grows to 14cm[which I think is too short]in addition to being too short[both falccid and erected]when erected is far too thick[nearly 5 cm across]Surely it should be longer, and thinner?ie it is out of proportion.I would feel embarrast in any initial encounter sexually.

Dear Dale
penis size will always worry men and this has been a phenomen that is increasing as expectations worldwide are moving into a realm of heightened anxiety about performance and size. Normal erect penile length is 13 cm and your girth size is also normal >

Posted by: asd | 2011-08-22

tiny man hahahaha
do you sit to pee sir?(i ment mam)

Reply to asd
Posted by: Lady D | 2011-07-27

yes, that seems normal size.. just thinking my bf, when erect is only abt 10cm.... so yes its a good size I reckon!!

Reply to Lady D
Posted by: Dug | 2011-07-13

Hey Dale. I don''t think it''s your penis that is the problem, its the bigger head! Your attitude sucks. Don''t go around threatening everyone that rags you. Drop the attitude. Find a date and use your penis and see what your date thinks. If you love the people on your worldly travels so much, Piss off and go live with them. I''m sick of wankers like you downing SA, but milking it dry.

Reply to Dug
Posted by: dale | 2011-07-13

Hi Romany-I wasn''t looking for any sort of compliment-the fact is that the first two comments made by people calling themselves Gugu and Realist were uncalled for, and outright malicious, in my view.If someone wants to get nasty,or deliberately hurt others peoples feelings, they shouldn''t comment at all-IE the basic rules of this forum. I still think that they should be blocked from using this forum,as it is a forum for responsible adults[like yourself]and not for malicious pranksters like the first two comments.

Reply to dale
Posted by: Romany | 2011-07-11

Hi Dale...
Why are you so sensitive? This is an OPEN Forum where people may comment in any manner they wish.
Some may be stupid, some may be valid, some may be funny or not funny.
If you look at the " facebook"  link on the right side ofthis page, you will see that people as far as Saudi, Egypt, UK, all over use this forum.....
If you are sensitive about an issue and if you only want the one answer that you have decided you want, you really should not post on an open forum.
Fact is, in your question you made it sound like you " think"  you had a problem and that you wanted someone, or everyone to say something like. "  Oh no Dale... you are so HUGE bla bla bla." 
You are going to get either a " stupid"  reply to this or an " Honest"  one, but very rarely the reply that you want.
Now don''t frett, you have a very average size penis and there is no need to feel " embarrast " .
Good luck with your first encounter.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Dale | 2011-07-08

I wonder if Gugu and Realist realise that their comments could be construed as being legally defamatory-however there are ways of tracing them[every computor entry leaves a trail that is virtually unerasable] I may consider[despite the cost]of having their identity traced, and taking formal action,which at the very least may result in their access to make comments on the site being blocked, and perhaps even a civil/legal case,plus a criminal charge of crimina injuria.

Reply to Dale
Posted by: Romany | 2011-07-08

Nothing to worry about. You have an average one.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Dale | 2011-07-07

Thanks Laurei-make me feel a bit better-Judging by the previous answers, probably teenagers or kids[as an adult couldn''t give an answer like that]or very low class low grade people[you only have to travel a bit to realize how low the people here in SA are.]

Reply to Dale
Posted by: Laurei | 2011-07-07

My husband is about 15 cm when erect, so i dont think 14cm short. And I am " satisfactorily"  married to him for 18 years.

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: gugu | 2011-07-07

This guy is fishing for compliments. Stupid question stupid answer....

Reply to gugu
Posted by: WTF | 2011-07-07

Realist and Gugu if you guys are pr***cks

Reply to WTF
Posted by: Gugu | 2011-07-07

Yip you have a very short fat deformed one.

Reply to Gugu
Posted by: realist | 2011-07-07

Dale you should feel embarrassed because you cant spell as for your penis hey you are deformed chop it off.

Reply to realist