Question
Posted by: stu-the-loon | 2010-09-21

penis sensitivity

Hi, I don''t have a problem as such however it is becoming rather frustrating for my wife and myself. During sex once I come I find it very sensitive but want to carry on, however the sensitivity is too much to carry on. I have never had a sti or std, my wife has had previously but we have both been checked and come back clear since the sti. Any help on this matter would be very helpful, I love sex but this has become an obstical, we have tried various methods and lubes nambing creams etc and it tends to wear off to quick.

Dear Stu
Is the skin very red or does it tend to crack after sex? Then you may have a underlying yeast infection (Candida) that needs treatment. Something else you can try is to have sex with a condom to protect the sensitive skin of the penis.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-21

Dear Stu