Question
Posted by: bastiany | 2011/08/04

penis rash

i dont think its an std, but i have an abrasive and inflamed wound on the head of my penis. it is painful when i have an erection. i am uncut and masturbates a lot. could this be due to friction of masturbation?

Unless the wound was on your foreskin or that you have a tight foreskin that creates significant friction during masturbation; it is probably an infection. for a proper diagnosis and treatment, please see your GP immediately.

2
Posted by: David | 2011/08/05

I''m having rash on the head of my penis, a ring like  i think it makes me cum very early when having sex, im not cut and i sometimes get wounded on my foreskin when having sex. and that takes 3 to 5 days to heal. but im more concern with rash, what do you recommend, which medicines if i want to go to the pharmacy should i buy? please advice!

Reply to David
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/05

Reply to sexologist