Posted by: LewiesCG | 2009-06-18

Penis Rash

I think i have a kind of a rash on my penis. Me and my sexual partner are both very clean people and only have one partner aswell. i do masterbate alot tho. it happens after we have had sex more than once in one night. the penis is very red and looks like kinds of small small blisters/bubbles on the head. it is very sensitive and i cannot have sex again for awhile asit hurts alot. it usualy goes away after a week or so, but it is not nice. is there anything that you what it can be or prescribe anything? Before i forget we have both been tested for STD s and both are clean.

Dear LewiesCG
I think you should just exclude Herpes infection - please let your doctor have a look when the blisters come out again as you may need medication if it is. It could just be irritation or caused by friction but just rather let your doctor have a look.

I have very small yellowish, painless blisters on the shaft of my penis. They occurred on part of skin where I previously had fungal infection which was successfully treated. I have had these blisters for more that two months. I have been to two doctors and they seem not to recognise them. The one thought it might be genital warts (and applied a black liquid for 2 weeks, once a week) and the other said it does not look like an STI (gave me antibiotics just in case). Could they be an STI and what type?