Posted by: s | 2010-02-14

penis query

My boyfriend is not circumsised and when I pulled the foreskin back I noticed that all around the base of the head of his penis were little bumps that look a little bit like slightly longer taste buds. I asked him what happened there and he said nothing, like it' s completely normal to him. I' ve seen more than one penis is my time and I' ve never seen that. is it something to be worried about?

This might be a cause of slight irritation of the skin due to Candida growth. He should consult a doctor for an examination of his penis to rule Candida out. If he does have Candida, it can be treated easily with Apor cream, applied twice daily for a period of ten days.

Candida infection of the penis is usually non-symptomatic and therefore, he might not be concerned.