Question
Posted by: David | 2010/01/18

Penis prosthetic

I would like to have a penis prosthetic made - when I wear it, I want it to make my flaccid penis look longer - I want it to look realistic. Is this possible? What type of doctor/professional would I approach to have it made?

Apart from dildos, which have rather different form and function than you seem to have in mind. In fact, I'm not too sure exactly what you do have in mind, functionally. It sounds as though you feel concerned that your natural penis when flacid may appear shorter than usual, and you want a prosthesis so that it would appear more impressive. WHo, I wonder, would actually be looking at your penis, and in what circumstances ? In a public toilet or in showers, most guys don't really pay attention, and would be more likely to look if you appeared larger than usual, rather than smaller. Its not, I asume, that you plan a career as a male stripper and want to enhance your appearance on such occasions.
At present, I honestly dotn't know of any specialist who would know where such a gadget might be obtained or made, and I rather suspect that if you did a diligent search of the internet, you might also come up with nothing, as I haven't heard of such a prosthesis.
I hope you won't feel hurt if I suggest that a session with a psychologist to seek to better understand why you feel the need for such a gadget, would be more fruitful - CBT could help you feel more confident about your natural endowment, and nothing is more impressive than a person's confidence with whatever they have.

1