Question
Posted by: Johnny | 2012/03/28

Penis Problems

Hi there, I hope it is okay to post here.

I have a tight foreskin and can''t retract it when I''m erect. It can retract when flaccid but it''s a bit of a mission. I read on the internet that stretching exercises can be done to loosen the foreskin.

I started doing some awhile ago and it did seem to help till one day I noticed a marking on the glans next to the urethra opening.

It''s kinda white, very slightly raised and almost in a circle shape. From the circle shape there is a line of it going towards the frenulum which appears thicker than the circle shape.

It all seems under the surface really.

Is it possible that something pulled too hard when stretching and as a result tore some tissue or something there?

I know I need to go to the doctor but I don''t really want to go to our family doctor who is female and knows the family.

Would a Urologist be better?
I will probably end up getting it looked at, but is there any idea of what it might be?

Unfortunately as a non-medic, I am unable to say what that could be. You do need that physical examination and a urologist is the best bet as this is the specialist to whom you'd need to go for minor surgery to release the tight foreskin if stretching is insufficient.

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: CK | 2012/04/05

Get circumcised. Your problems will be something of the past. A tight foreskin can never really be corrected as it will always tear. You are putting yourself and your lover at risk if you have raw or openings into your body. Read up on circumcision, phimosis (which you have) and other penis problems. Its well worth it!

Reply to CK
Posted by: xyz | 2012/03/29

I dont know where you stay but the best urologist thet I go to is a Dr.Steinman at the Wilgers hospital in Pretoria.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/28

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist