Question
Posted by: Sameer | 2010/11/09

Penis problems

Does having diabetes affect your penis size does it make it smaller, and whenever i ejaculate it happens within a matter from the start of penetration and after ejaculation I feel dizzy

Diabetes can definately impact on the blood flow to the penis and so if there is vascular damage then your penis is not likely to hold as much blood during erection and, as such, may appear smaller.

If the rapid ejaculation is relatively new, then it may be that your anxiety about your 'apparently smaller' penis, or some other anxiety, may be preventing you from using previous strategies to delay ejaculation (most men have to learn how to do this and have to develop ways to reduce excitement well before reaching the point of ejaculatory inevitability). I am not sure about the dizziness after ejaculation - it may be worth checking this out. I am assuming that you are diabetic. IF you are, and if you only developed this during adulthood (in other words it is likely to be related to lifestyle) then it could be that you need to have your blood pressure and overall health checked.

Claire - SASHA

2

Shame man, sorry. hear from your doc.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist