Question
Posted by: Saasaa | 2010/02/25

Penis problem

Hi doctor I am sam of 30 yr old married man.5 days before I noticed a pimple like on my penis.That is not painful and very little in size.I took bath twice a day and maintain cleanliness.And today I notice one more like previous one.I am very sad about it.Help me please.Thanking you in advance.

To put your mind at ease it is advisable for you to consult with your medical doctor as a physical consultation is the most accurate diagnosis one wil be able to make.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist