Question
Posted by: sagar bhanushali | 2011-09-03

penis problam

my penis is so small plese help me how to incres my penis

There are a number of responses to this: firstly, I'm not sure that your view is accurate - many men fear that their penis is small when in fact they have unrealistic ideas about what is normal, and in fact what is necessary for sexual pleasure of self and partner. Secondly, some men do have an objectively smaller penis - there is of course variation in size in all things, including the penis. Unfortunately, any procedures that may attempt to 'enlarge' the penis have a high risk of damaging nerves/blood flow! In reality, there is very little one can do to increase the size of the penis.

The question I have is why is this a problem? Sexual pleasure of self and partner is possible with all sizes of penis - sexual activity has be adapted to suit individuals' needs and preferences anyway, so I recommend that you apply your mind to ways in which you and your partner can enjoy sexual activity as best you are able to.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

6
Posted by: shawn | 2011-09-09

what do u mean small...what is your age and wat is the erect size ..let us know

Reply to shawn
Posted by: Trev | 2011-09-08

sagar bhanushali, mine is also very tiny so don''t worry

Reply to Trev
Posted by: Trev | 2011-09-08

To the person who calls themselves XXX, this site is for adults over 18 only[I assume that you are a child judging by your comment]

Reply to Trev
Posted by: XXX | 2011-09-06

Tie a brick attached to a string to your penis, mayb it will stretch
galchodia

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Friend | 2011-09-03

The global average is only around 14.5 cm.Rather go to a urologist for a professional assessment and advice. One thing is certain, the smaller one when flaccid tends to expand more during erection, and some of the larger ones when flaccid hardly expand at all when erected. IE the erect variation differential is not as much as the flaccid variation among men.

Reply to Friend
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-03

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist