Posted by: Masud | 2011-03-05

Penis playing

I usually feel sexy and due to that i play with my penis and i usually release sperm.Infact the sperm is atimes released twice.So my question is what is the side effect of this and what are your advices.I am 18years old.

There is no real side effect but doing it in public can be viewed as socially unacceptable. So control your urges and reserve this behaviour for the bedroom.

Posted by: Odd one out | 2011-03-06

Well I have heard it''s normal to have small children play with their penises, but an 18 your old, now that''s just weird, sound gay to me

Reply to Odd one out
Posted by: Candice | 2011-03-05

I think is perfectly normal you are still very young. I think you are refering to mastabation and there are no side effects

Reply to Candice