Posted by: IDP | 2008-11-06

Penis matter

Hi. I had a problem with my size. Due to this i started treatments, but now i am not be able to perform sexually, and this all happened after taking treatment. Before the treatment I was able to perform sexually. what should i do?

Please post again with details regarding what 'treatment' you received for your size problem in order to try to give more accurate feedback.

Posted by: Trev | 2008-11-08

These so called treatments are nothing but a waste of money,perpetrated by scam artists,who capitalise on other peoples insecurities,and will probobly do more harm than good.I wouldnt waste one cent of my hard earned money on them.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: IDP | 2008-11-06

I had eaten lyk some tablets etc which was given by just after 2 days i got side effect.and i am feeling that i never thaught in life. from that day i lost my sexual power now i am much worried as i wil be recovered or what wil happen?so tel me a way to get recover.

Reply to IDP
Posted by: What? | 2008-11-06

Is this Patel? If it' s you, then this post is much better than your last post.

Look...either you accept that you have a small penis, stop the treatment and try to learn ways and positions in which to use it to its best ability - and this is possible.

Or, you continue with the treatment, have a low libido, and don' t get any at all.

I' d say that you stop with treatment. How small can you be anyway? And does the treatment even work in making you bigger?

Reply to What?
Posted by: TuG | 2008-11-06

What to u mean by u cant do sex? Dont u get an eraction?

Reply to TuG