Question
Posted by: Brad | 2011/05/12

Penis lengthening

Hello!

Could you please advise me as to how one would lengthen the penis? No doctor seems to be courageous enough to venture a creative theory - phalloplasty as it currently exists is pointless.... Is there a hormonal way? Is there anybody conducting research into this field?

I know it isn''t exactly in your line, but I thought you might be willing to help me because I''m sure you''ve encountered patients that require the construciton of a penis. I am a 27 year old male, and I want to lengthen my penis from its current flaccid length of 16cms to about 25cms.

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

HI Brad

You are welcome to ask off course but I am afraid Gender DynamiX can not advise you on this.

Personally I am conscious of penis lengthening surgery exists where the ligaments that suspends the penis to it's inner body parts are severed which effectively brings out 1 to 3 cm of the inner part of the penis to the outside but effects the height of erection.

I am not an expert on this. So it's just a personal recount of something I saw on TV once.

I will ask Dr Eve who is a sexologist and assist us with more medical questions like this to also respond.

3
Posted by: aard | 2011/08/07

What is the G Spot?How can I find it and stimulate it?

Reply to aard
Posted by: Brad | 2011/05/17

Thank you.

Reply to Brad
Posted by: transgender advisor | 2011/05/13

HI Brad

Reply to transgender advisor