Question
Posted by: Toby | 2012/07/03

Penis itchy after sex

I''m having a problem I never had before. When I have sex (unprotected) with my wife especially at night, the following morning and throughout the day my penis (the tip) is itchy and when I roll back the foreskin it has some slimy yellowish liquid that when I wipe off with a tissue (leaving my penis dry) the itchiness stops until it starts again later, when I have to go to the toilet and wipe off again. What could the problem be?? I''ve tested negative for HIV 4 times already

If sounds like either you or your wife or both might have an underling infection. If will be best for both of you to seek the professional assistance from your general practitioner as it might be easily treatable. Do not let it continue for too long as it might become more difficult to treat. In the meantime protective sex might be best.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

8
Posted by: Mike Morgan | 2012/09/19

NOTE YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO US VIA: (morganlender08@yahoo.com.sg)

To send me an email today to apply for your LEGIT loan offer to 3%
if it is entirely INTERESTED.contact us by mail: morganlender08@yahoo.com.sg
Mr Mike Morgan INC. Are tired of seeking loans and mortgages? Have you
been refused by your bank? We give you a loan of $1,000.00 min.$
80,000,000.00 Max. to 3% rate.We are certified trustworthy.You are
required to apply by the following important details.

{BORROWER''S DATA INFORMATION}

* Applicant Full Names:...............
* Applicant Contact Address:..........
* Phone No:...........................
* Country:............................
* Age:................................
* Marital Status:.....................
* Amount Required As Loan:............
* Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:....
* Annual Income:......................
* Occupation:.........................

Thanks and God Bless.
Regards,
Mr Mike Morgan
via e -mail: morganlender08@yahoo.com.sg

Reply to Mike Morgan
Posted by: ANON | 2012/07/04

So when last did you hear of a circumcised guy with an itchy penis after sex? I have not seen a posting of a circumcised guy having issues like this. Get circumcised, your wife will thank you for a greatly improved sex life and you will definitely get more as well.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: JM | 2012/07/04

Toby, if you have some serious itching under your foreskin, get to a doctor or seriously consider circumcision. If you are not scrubbing under your foreskin before and just after sex, you need to. Being circumcised does not mean less hygiene requirements, but it does mean that you will not have your foreskin roll back over your glans trapping the love juices below that can be causing your itching. Overall circumcision makes it easier to manage your situation. The bonus is you will last longer as well and no telling what that can do for your wife. She may just be loving it too.

Digital Sex and Tanya, circumcision DOES play a roll especially if the wife possibly has some form of infection. There is no foreskin covering what was just left all over the glans, keeping it moist, which is exactly where infections like to breed. When circumcised, the glans is always uncovered and the bodily fluids of both the husband and wife will dry when exposed to air, thus more than likely killing the bacteria that otherwise would survive in a wet, moist environment combined with the smegma produced by the inner foreskin of the man. That can make for one smelly penis by the next morning if not cleaned right after sex, which can really blow the moment. There are definitely advantages to being circumcised at times like this.

Reply to JM
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/07/04

< Toby> 
It may be nothing too serious as maybe you/your wife have a minor irritation/rash but do get it check out.

< Digital Sex> 
Please don’ t pose to be someone you are not, get an original name.
The real Digital_Sex did not post that and has no affiliation with the comment previously posted

< Tanya> 
I agree with you, the circumcision has nothing to do with that and I believe that it could’ ve been contracted regardless of the skin but please if you are uncircumcised PLEASE take extra personal-hygienic care of yourself and wash regular (at least once a day) and before intercourse if needed.

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/07/03

Excuse my ignorance here, but please explain: if youre married and having unprotected sex with your wife why do you need to be tested for HIV? Doesnt sound good at all and both of you should go to a doc and be tested. Do you shower before bedtime and the morning after and have a good wash down there?

Lindwe/Digital Sex.... whether a man is cir''d or not should not cause the problems that Toby is experiencing!!! Please get a life!!!

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Digital Sex | 2012/07/03

@ Toby

Just cut the -|- ing thing off.

Reply to Digital Sex
Posted by: lindiwe.motsheku@yahoo.co.za | 2012/07/03

I think you should go see men specialist and consider circumcision as it decreases the chances of getting STI`s.

Reply to lindiwe.motsheku@yahoo.co.za
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/03

Reply to Sexologist