Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-30

Penis itchy

When i urinate, the tip of my penis gets itchy, why is it like that?

Dear Anon,

This could be due to a number of reasons, anything from not drinking enough fluids and strength of your urine irritating the opening at the tip of your penis, to a possible question of personal hygiene, or the possibility of a sexually transmitted infection.

It would be best that you consult your Dr and have it assessed.

Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-31

Really,a sexologist won''t be able to answer that. You either have a bladder infection,a general infection, thrush or an STD. Make an appointment with your GP and have it checked out. It''s the only way you can ever be sure.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-31

I use protection ALL the time

Posted by: Wouter | 2010-08-31

Reply to Wouter