Question
Posted by: girly | 2010/07/26

penis gettin smaller

My hubby penis is getting smaller, and his getting frustrated,now his losing instrest in sex,his 34yrs old,What can we do to fix this..When we doing it, sometimes its less than 2 mins..and he gets cross.
Thank you Doc

his penis cannot literally shrink to such a large degree. I suspect that he is suffering from erectile dysfunction - because he cant sustain an erection, his penis may appear smaller.

However, treatment for Erectile Dysfunction is as simple as a visit to the GP.

7
Posted by: GG | 2010/08/02

I think GOOD BOY is gay, that is why he want''s to know how big your Hubby is. What is the point in asking that.

Reply to GG
Posted by: girly | 2010/07/28

Well GOOD BOY,he worry is when its not erect,it looks smaller that it use to, when it erects, it looks normal I havent sized it so I cant tell u the size of it..

Reply to girly
Posted by: GOOD BOY | 2010/07/27

When you say small... if fully erect ,what length is it ?

Reply to GOOD BOY
Posted by: girly | 2010/07/27

Thanx Doc will tell him to go visit our GP
Hi Lady,Yes he has picked up weight and he thinks thats the cause of it get smaller,
Thanx A Man 4 ur reply to..

Reply to girly
Posted by: Lady | 2010/07/26

Has he picked up weight recently?

Reply to Lady
Posted by: A Man | 2010/07/26

I know penis size usually decreases as one gets older, but I think he is still to young for that. I suspect that it is because he is not becoming as aroused as before that it appears smaller, but let''s see what Sexologist thinks.

Reply to A Man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/26

Reply to sexologist