Question
Posted by: anon | 2012-09-10

penis exercises

my husband has become obsessed with his penis in the last year, I think its a mid life crisis, he is now doing what he calls penis exercises to increse the width and lenght of his penis, which I find perfect, so I dont kniow why he would want to do this, but I do not believe exercises can increase size, is this true or not

Dear Anon,

There is very little evidence that these exercises work.

7
Posted by: Yobs | 2012-09-27

there is a site out there which contains many exercise routines, site has a forums section with posted results before and after... with many positive results...

Reply to Yobs
Posted by: LEE | 2012-09-10

The size does not not matter if he knows how to use it,what`s the point of having a big penis yet you cannot use it?

Reply to LEE
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-09-10

OK - XXX - the Penis is NOt a Muscle in the True sense of the Word - but it consists of the same Muscular Tissue - so working it will increase the Bloodflow - and give you the same Anabolic effect!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-09-10

In my Experience I find that men do tend to get a huge complex about penis Size - especially when they hit the 40''s. To be quite honest with you, I doubt if there are any exercises that really increase Penis Size dramatically. A Man''s Penis is a Muscle, so common logic tells us that in order to make it grow - we need to use it more often - like a Bodybuilder!! Pumps and Drugs are said to have some effect but can be very Dangerous and can cause permanent Cellular damage which could prevent a man from reaching an Erection again. So to be Safe - Use the Muscle. It will grow to it''s maximum size on it''s own - and anything else is a Sideshow. And yes - you are right - most women are quite Happy with their Partners - it''s the Men that have the issues!! A huge Penis, can sometimes be Painfull and often plain uncomfortable for a Woman! The Men that we see in Porn Movies with huge Penises are the Minority - and they have been chosen for that Profession specifically because they have the " SIZE" . I have read numerous Interviews in which Female Porn stars have admited that the average size is their preference - bigger isn''t always better!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: XXX | 2012-09-10

LOL..... no chance there mate,the penis is not a muscle.Just tell him to do the deed often and that will keep " it"  happy.
What exercises does he do,does he " pull"  it ! Maybe he wants you to give it a bit more exercise lol

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Charles | 2012-09-10

What sort of Exercises does he do?

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Anon | 2012-09-10

He is crazy