Question
Posted by: Curious | 2011/11/08

Penis exercises

Hello there

I would like to know if penis exercises work and can they be done safely. i have a curved penis and heard that exercises might help with it.pls advise

This condition, know as Peyronie's Disease, interferes with normal erection, causing a deformity of the erect penis which can be embarrassing or painful and sometimes interfering with ejaculation. It is believed to start due to inflammation of the connective tissue of the penis and the penis bends towards the side of the lesion. The cause is unknown. The majority of cases resolve spontaneously. If persistent, it may be corrected surgically. You should consult your GP or urologist.

7
Posted by: Curious | 2011/11/10

Thanks Anom, I think i might of heard that before but didnt believe it. Thank you, you have just confirmed that it does work.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Trev | 2011/11/10

People who make stupid and childish comments like Mark above[whom I presume is a child under 18]should have their IP addresses blocked by the site administrator.This site is for adults only, not children.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Mike | 2011/11/09

This is a disease called payronie, please consult doctor. There is no cure for this, only surgery or Vitamin E.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Anom | 2011/11/09

Some real comics on this site!
Use the Traction Device, comfortable to wear and it works, already gained 1cm in under 3 months.

Reply to Anom
Posted by: Curious | 2011/11/09

thanks mark, i''ll try that, your mother will let you know

Reply to Curious
Posted by: mark | 2011/11/09

yip there is.Tie a brick to ur penis useing elastic bands,hang it out the window and do the same u will do as playing with a top.Do this for a month..let me know the results.

Reply to mark