Posted by: Bal | 2011-07-03

Penis erect how long ?

I want to know how long penis will be hard erect deep in vagina without any movement. I pushed my hard erect penis in my wife''s vagina sitting on a sofa, it was hard for 3 hrs.

I am not sure what you were hoping to achieve or try out but the penis can stay erect safely for up to 6 hours before you start to face complications of prolonged erections.this prolonged erection is called Priapism and can cause damage to the penis.A stimulated penis can stay erect as you have noticed and upon ejaculation will detumensce (get soft)

Posted by: drik | 2011-07-13

get new wife with a tighter vagina

you chop

Reply to drik
Posted by: Anno | 2011-07-07

No Gugu, you are lost!!!!!!

Reply to Anno
Posted by: gugu | 2011-07-05

You should invest in a nice soft sofa. A hard sofa can be so uncomfortable....

Reply to gugu
Posted by: To Bal | 2011-07-05

It sounds like you are in puberty phase yet watching too many sex dvd''s or porn and are unable to process it. WTF? Who cares? Go play with your cars.

Reply to To Bal
Posted by: Mary | 2011-07-05

Seriously are some people just bored out of their minds to post crap here. I think the idea with this forum is to help people with embarrassing questions not to satisfy your inability to keep your self entertained.

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Dr Phil | 2011-07-04

did you perhaps felt like you could be a cars jack.....

Reply to Dr Phil
Posted by: sam | 2011-07-04

well done did ur wife enjoy? I hope she didnot collapse

Reply to sam