Posted by: tim | 2009-09-10

penis enlargements

are penis enlargements possible

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

They are possible - but the only effective way is through surgery - a urologist has to assess that you are a good candidate for an enlargement and then will explain the procedure to you- there is both lengthening and enhancing the girth. the outcome is variable - sometimes men are very disappointed as they expect these big penis's post surgery only to find some extra length. Also check on erectile ability post surgery - it may not yield you the results you want.

new techniques are being developed in the world of cosmetic surgery. So go for a consultation with a professional registered cosmetic surgeon.

I of course, prefer you stay home and enjoy your penis as is. I do urge you not to be tempted by products offered on the Internet - they really are a waste of money.

Posted by: wise words | 2009-11-04

unless you have micropenis then dont do it!!!!

Reply to wise words
Posted by: Ken | 2009-09-18

Plain and simply NO!!!! and not required in any case

Reply to Ken