Question
Posted by: Jason | 2012/06/11

Penis Enlargement without surgery using Andropenis Gold

Hello,

I have been researching penis enlargement for a few weeks now because I am not happy with the size of my penis. I have read quite a lot of information, testimonials, studies and websites and I''m really interested to know if using something like the Andropenis Gold device is ok for penis enlargement? I saw it on the Australian Andropenis Gold website andropenisgold.com.au

This is the only medical grade device I have been able to gather studies on and it works by using the traction principal which apparently they use in some surgical procedures but not penis enlargement surgery ironically.

So if you have any knowledge on this Andropenis traction device or if it really is possible to enlarge a penis naturally, please let me know. I really do want to a larger penis, but I am not willing to get surgery.

A percentage of men is not happy with the size of their penises - this when the size of the penis is normal (when flaccid/stretched). Most however wish for a bigger erection - this despite evidence that women prefer a smaller penis and enjoy more often more orgasms with a smaller penis!! If the device works, can you imagine how women will struggle and they will never know when to stop the stretching as it will never be big enough. . . Talk to your doctor and determine if you must be worried about your size (s/he is objective and recommend action if necessary). Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: peter | 2012/06/19

my penis is very small and i want to enlarge it

Reply to peter
Posted by: Ms. Lady Love | 2012/06/12

Jason, Jason, Jason... why do you want to enlarge your penis?

It is not the size of the waves, but the motion of the ocean.

Reply to Ms. Lady Love
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/12

Reply to sexologist