Posted by: anonymous | 2010-10-25

penis enlarge ment-jelqing

Is jelqing an effective method for penis enlargement?is it safe?

There is no proven effective method for penis enlargement. There is a flood of gels, creams etc but none have proven efficacy.

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-25

Why do you need to enlage it, i always hear about products and methods of enlarging penis but i never heard of methods and products for penis reduction. I wonder why? Can you answer me that Anonymous. I am not fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: anon | 2010-10-25

Please read point 10 above - there is NO WAY of enlarging a penis successfully. Be happy with what you got and it is a myth that women prefer bigger ones.

Reply to anon